Yep. Shelby made it at her first sleep over. Well really her 3rd. The first was before we left Greenwood and the second was when she and Drew had to stay with a neighbor this summer while I was in the hospital. She said that time didn't count and I think she's forgotten about Greenwood.
Anyway the highlights of the night were as follows:
candle light dinner
bubble bath
lots of dancing
home-made cookies and popcorn
movies
and just hanging out.
Oh yea, getting to do your nails!!!!
She came home smiling. Krista, Macy's mom, said that at 9:30 Shelby told her that she was going to make it because she "knew their house and felt comfortable." Krista and I have been praying about this sleep over and God made it happen. For those of you that know how Shelby is about staying away from home--sometimes even if Mom is there--know this is a God thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment