that on days that where the kids could sleep late, they are up early and on days when I have to be somewhere early, I have to force all 4 of them out of the bed!!!!!!!
Today was one of those days!!!! Of course, I could have stayed in bed today, too. It was COLD!!!!
Casey had an apt. with the ENT today to discuss whether or not she needs to have drain tubes put in her ears. She has had an ear infection since November and we just can't get it to clear up. Dr. Mair was very nice and Casey didn't even cry while he was looking at her ears--probably because they gave her a sucker right as he came in the room!!!! He said that he feels that Casey does need to have the tubes. Steve and I now must decide if we are going to go down that path. I have an appointment with another doctor in Greenwood for a second opinion but they can see her for 2 weeks and then if they feel the same way it will be almost 2 weeks before she can have the surgery. If they don't feel the same, I'm not sure what we will/would do. Today I also had the thought that I must be crazy to drive 6 hours round trip for a second opinion for this. Not that this is not important but.....Steve and I are just going to have to pray about it this weekend and would ask that each of you do also. We may decide to just go ahead with this doctor and have the surgery next Thursday or on the 7th of Feb.
The big kids are doing good. We've had a good week of school. They are enjoying learning about South America and the rain forest. Shelby was amazed to learn that plants in the Amazon can have leaves wider than her daddy is tall!!!!
We are currently reading Nate Saint on a Wing and Prayer. Both of the kids are loving it--even though there are NO pictures other than the one on the cover. Both of them ask for me to keep reading everyday. I am looking for a movie that they can watch on Nate Saint. Steve and I watched End of the Spear but it is definitely to intense for the kids to watch.
I can hardly believe that Landon is 5 months old today!!!! He is such a funny little guy. He loves for you to kiss his belly and is getting into a good routine for the most part. I would love for he and Casey to be on the same schedule after lunch for naps!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment