Swagbucks Swidget

Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY 2nd BIRTDAY CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, today's the day my baby girl turns 2!!! I told her last night to tell Margaret, our neighbor, what today was going to be and she said, "Ho Ho!!!" and got this huge grin on her face!!! I think she enjoyed Christmas!!!
Right now she is standing by me saying ,"Nate?, Will?, Joze?, Jen Jen?, Lan?" and after each one I have to say not right now. It's her new game, name the Rooney family to see if mom will stop and show her pictures on the computer. We play it every time I sit down and pick up my computer!!! She loves her Nate!!!
Well time to go fix the birthday girl some breakfast!!!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Already two??? Wow!!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, CASEY!!!!

Mark said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!WE LOVE YOU!The Rooneys

Mark said...

PS I am on our friend Mark's laptop. It's Jen:)

Shelby said...

Who's Mark?