Swagbucks Swidget

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, DREW!!!!!!!!!!


Don't you just love the banner that Shelby made for Drew? She wanted him to feel special when he got up. We hung it on the wall at the bottom of the stairs so that he would see it on his way down this morning. So far, I think he's had a good day.
So what is the birthday boy doing today? Well we did school--yes even on his birthday--but just a little bit. Since then, he's been playing with Shelby and Connor. He wanted to go out to eat at Ryan's for dinner so we are meeting some friends there for dinner. After Daddy gets home, we'll open gifts. Sure hope he likes what we got!!!
Here's the birthday boy. This is going to be a short year for me I think. Can you believe that next year I will have an OFFICIAL TEENAGER!!!!!!!! I'm not sure I'm ready but I've got a year to get ready!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DREW!!!
Here's a birthday song for you:
(sung to the "Happy Birthday" tune)

Happy birthday, dear Drew!
You're now so big you wear a man's shoe.
You're the coolest 12 year old around!
We're so glad we're friends with you!