Swagbucks Swidget

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moving day

Our house was a whirlwind yesterday and today will be more of the same. We had 3 guys, Jerod, Don and Tater come from the moving company. Those guys were some of the best we've had yet--well so far, we'll see how things look when we unpack!!!
The kids did great. Landon spent his day enjoying playing hide and seek in the boxes and trying not to get in the way. Casey played with a few "new" toys. Drew and Shelby enjoyed playing on the computer, TV and gamecube without Mom or Dad telling them to get off!!! Last night we had dinner with some friends and then came home and went straight to bed. How can you be so tired from not doing anything?!!!
Today is the day that the big truck comes!!! They plan to load the entire downstairs this morning. I am so thankful for rain but on the downside that means that stuff in the yard is wet and it is all going on the truck. I am praying for a break in the rain while the load--I can take the outside toys being wet!!! They don't think they will finish today but instead finish loading tomorrow.
I am thinking that it is going to be a long day around here. Right this minute, I am trying to figure out what we are going to have for breakfast. Lets see, I have 1 oatmeal cream pie, 1/2 a box of nilla wafers, 1/3 box Cheerios, 1 loaf of bread, jelly, peanut butter, eggs, bacon and milk. Not to bad except for NO bowls, spoons, knives, pot, or pans!!! OH yes, it's going to be a great day!!!
Well, I'm off to get the rest of the crew up and going. Casey got up at 6 again today so she and I have been hanging out together but now it's time for the others to join in the fun!!!

No comments: