That would be the understatement of the year. It is now 10 pm and the movers are still at our house. They were supposed to be done hours ago but whoever quoted how long it would take to pack all of our stuff and load it had no clue what it would actually take!!! I left this morning around 10 with the kids. I figured it would be better to have them out of the way and so that we didn't see our friends come home from school and then have to say good-bye all over again. Well, Steve is still at the house with the movers. He has had to get our his spotlights and set them up so that the guys could pack his shed. I feel awful for him (and the 3 guys who have been busting it all day)!!!!!
On a brighter note, we close on the new house tomorrow and it's the opening game of football season!!!!!
1 comment:
where are you headed? i was just getting used to the idea that you were around here "augusta'...happy moving!
Post a Comment