Do you realize that today is August 1st? Where has all the time gone? Our summer, actually our year, has flown by!!! I don't think it's going to slow down anytime soon. Here is what the next month looks like for us:
In 6 SHORT days, Drew will be 12!!! I think more than this year has flown by!!! I just put an outfit in the washer for Landon that I'm sure Drew wore just the other day!!!
Shelby is going to Macy's slumber party on the 8th. Her first time to get to go to a slumber party.
On Saturday, we will go to Mimi's. We are having a big family party for Aunt Mary on Sunday.
Casey has an appointment to check her ear tubes on Monday the 11th. Has it really been 6 months since she got those!!!
Sometime the week of the 18th we have our walk through with the builder for the new house.
Landon's 1st birthday party will be on the 24th around 3--gotta give the birthday boy time to take a nap before his party!!!
Landon will be 1 on the 25th and they also start packing our house that day.
26th is also a packing day
On the 27th they will load our stuff on a big truck and then all the fun really begins!!
We close on the new house on the 28th and they deliver all of our stuff on Friday, the 29th.
We have until the next Saturday to get as much unpacked as possible since we need to be in Charlotte on Sept.6th so that we don't have to get up at o'dark 30 on Sunday to catch our plane to Disney!!!!
Ahhhh, Disney for 1 week--I'm sure I will come home relaxed and ready to unpack--don't you think so?
At some point I also need to get the utilities for the house arranged, pack for Disney--I'm doing that before the movers come, get the kids medical records, take Landon for his first birthday pictures and well baby check up, change our address, get blinds for the new house--you know so we don't scare the new neighbors, we, I mean Steve and crew, need to hang the blinds in the new house, figure out where the movers are going to put all the furniture, plan Landon's party, find out where Drew wants to eat for his birthday, shop for birthday presents and let's not forget school--although, I'm sure Drew and Shelby wouldn't mind. Have I missed anything?
No comments:
Post a Comment